29 Wall Decoration Ideas That Only Look Expensive
4. Stamp your favorite fruit shape in your kitchen or walk-in pantry.
Find a printable version of these orange shapes at The Paper Mama.
12. Grasscloth is amazing (and amazingly expensive). Recreate the look with layers of paint textured using a regular broom.
Tutorial via Addicted 2 Decorating.
13. Or hang burlap on the walls for a grasscloth look for less.
Bonus: Use upholstery tacks on the edge for a more finished look. Get the steps here.
17. Transform your walls with batten boards and a fresh coat of paint.
What a difference. Find out how to recreate the look here.
18. Skip the pain-staking painter’s tape and put up striped wall decals.
Buy them for $12 and up at Walls Need Love.
22. All it takes is ribbon and tacks to get this diamond wall pattern in your favorite colors.
Get all the info at Remodelaholic.